Feature #40907: mgr/dashboard: REST API improvements
Feature #40909: mgr/dashboard: REST API versioning
mgr/dashboard: API Version changing doesnt affect to pre-defined methods
Methods like list(), create(), get() etc doesn't get applied the version if this decorator is used or those @RESTController.Resource(version='0.1').
Also for the endpoints that get the version changed, the docs and the request header has still the version v1.0+ in them. So with the version reduced it gives 415 error when trying to make the request.
- Target version set to v17.0.0
- Parent task set to #40909
- Assignee changed from Nizamudeen A to Aashish Sharma
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 41395
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to pacific
- Copied to Backport #51037: pacific: mgr/dashboard: API Version changing doesnt affect to pre-defined methods added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom