MDS doesn't set fscrypt flag on new inodes with crypto context in xattr buffer
The new fscrypt context handling code will set the "fscrypt" flag when the encryption.ctx xattr is set explicitly, but it does not set it on new inodes that have a crypto context in the xattr blob from the client. Fix it to look for the encryption.ctx xattr on new inodes and set the flag appropriately.
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v17.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to pacific
- Pull request ID set to 40828
- Component(FS) MDS added
- Copied to Backport #50391: pacific: MDS doesn't set fscrypt flag on new inodes with crypto context in xattr buffer added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom