- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Project changed from Ceph to rbd
At minimum we want:
(1) a package people can download and install (vs they must build it)
(2) something that is regularly tested in the nightlies
In addition, we might also want to make it multi-threaded and do a preliminary performance assessment ... but these should be defined as additional tasks.
- Status changed from New to 12
- Target version set to v0.65
- Target version changed from v0.65 to v0.66
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 8.00
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to v0.68 - continued
It looks like what is needed:
1) Clone upstream source, https://github.com/fujita/tgt, into the github repo
2) Add rpm spec file and debian control files
3) Build rpm and debian packages with CEPH_RBD=1
4) Push to ceph-extras repo
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
Dan - do you agree with Gary's steps above?
Looks right to me. The "split into .so's" patch still hasn't been accepted, but that probably doesn't bother us yet. When it is, we can modify this to be two packages (for each format) so that we can 1) supply it all, or 2) just supply the RBD addon.
- Assignee changed from Dan Mick to Anonymous
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 12
- Target version changed from v0.68 - continued to v0.69
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
Package build is set up except for opensuse12.2 and sles11sp2. It looks like for SuSE the IB devel libraries come from a third party OFED distribution, so skipping them for the time being.
What repo do these packages go into ?
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Pushed to ceph-extras repo.
Also available in: Atom