[rbd-mirror] image rename might not be propagated under snapshot-based mode
If the exclusive-lock is enabled, the rename might be executed by short-life client A while long-life client B might acquire the exclusive-lock and actually create a mirror snapshot. In this case, if client B has had the image open since before client A renamed the image, it will not properly write the new image in the ImageState structure.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Mykola Golub
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 39463
Updated by Jason Dillaman 4 months ago
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #49454: octopus: [rbd-mirror] image rename might not be propagated under snapshot-based mode added
- Copied to Backport #49455: pacific: [rbd-mirror] image rename might not be propagated under snapshot-based mode added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom