Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
2) Desired Username: dpivonka
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request? i contribute to ceph
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDg7xW5+Mk7pG5MjLxOc7GTvDTCPBJj2L3MEQZIapmmo6t8uPODwDewXncSzrKDH6zFVE4TTTD9fJdu+BhyT+jCFgXrEOMMabj7vJsg0wO0SWqr+4NECFPhD9y4ewfYiewBeXisclA5Bto91v93AtYpZBCdmPYSi0BEcPVc6S3iBUD0PzIrL62I/kBAtm0f/bScRiT7XvQJXvkbEObW2yS2XhUv2qgq1VlFvO1jl3B85KMTHVb8+LrKpQWOKfRfxJ74c51y6tnEjZLFO6Xn0JevqOhd8gPQIXueFZOM0g0pNp1mbtGaaBlEIibbrzo2p9kzsdvJeHMq1XuMIi1/Qyj9 email@example.com
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
dpivonka@thinkpad huZBxlH4VpGff0Q68m/2Rg 43cc9c90a55fa3395862e679b60c5e6c016a59f186e7e8798579cd6046cc4ec8
#1 Updated by adam kraitman 3 months ago
Hi Daniel Pivonka,
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and ssh firstname.lastname@example.org using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html