rgw_file: common_prefixes returned out of lexical order
Since inception RGWReaddirRequest has sent all leaf objects first (in lexical order), then common_prefixes (in lexical order). In hindsight, an overall
listing can trivially be returned out of lexical order, which apparently is often for nfs-ganesha basically harmless, but in fact could cause continued listing of large, mixed directories to fail.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Pull request ID set to 38369
- Copied to Backport #48543: nautilus: rgw_file: common_prefixes returned out of lexical order added
- Copied to Backport #48544: octopus: rgw_file: common_prefixes returned out of lexical order added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom