rgwlc: shard-index vector short by 1?
The new parallel lc code relies on a vector of indices to seed
random-order shard processing. This vector was dimensioned to
n (the shard count) - 1--which appears to elide the high index.
Found and reported by Ji Weiqiang <firstname.lastname@example.org>!
- Pull request ID set to 38131
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Severity changed from 3 - minor to 2 - major
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #48545: nautilus: rgwlc: shard-index vector short by 1? added
- Copied to Backport #48546: octopus: rgwlc: shard-index vector short by 1? added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom