client: fix crash when doing remount in none fuse case
The g_conf() will try to dereference the `g_ceph_context` to get the `_conf`, but the `g_ceph_context` is not set in none fuse use case in libcephfs, so it will crash in `g_conf().get_val<>`.
Switch to use `cct->_conf.get_val<>` instead.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 38033
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- ceph-qa-suite deleted (
- Component(FS) Client added
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #48457: nautilus: client: fix crash when doing remount in none fuse case added
- Copied to Backport #48458: octopus: client: fix crash when doing remount in none fuse case added
Also available in: Atom