mds: use proper gather for inode commit ops
Improvement for CInode::_commit_ops.
MDS journal handles inodes concurrently by CInode::_commit_ops, fin is C_Gather, so no need to create new C_OnFinisher in gather.
And fin can be Context rather than MDSContext to avoid unnecessary MDS lock.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Erqi Chen
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Community (dev)
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
New idea to optimize by pr #37828 optimize batch backtrace store，old pr #37778 is closed and this issue also can be close.
#37828 is small optimization, no issue related.
Erqi Chen wrote:
New idea to optimize by pr 37828 optimize batch backtrace store，old pr 37778 is closed and this issue also can be close.
37828 is small optimization, no issue related.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom