tools/rados: `rados ls` with json output can result in out of memory error
When json or json-pretty output is used for `rados ls`, a formatter is used. Currently that formatter is only flushed when the entire output is generated.
A user had around 65 million objects in a pool and when they tried to do a json listing of the objects in the pool, they ran into issues.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37739
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47933: nautilus: tools/rados: `rados ls` with json output can result in out of memory error added
- Copied to Backport #47934: octopus: tools/rados: `rados ls` with json output can result in out of memory error added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom