mgr/dashboard: additional logging for SMART data retrieval
Issues arise around the SMART data retrieval functionality of the Ceph Dashboard, though they cannot resolved without further information which the Dashboards does not log.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37637
- Blocks Bug #47188: mgr/dashboard: ceph dashboard does not display device health data, with error message "No SMART data available" added
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #48131: octopus: mgr/dashboard: additional logging for SMART data retrieval added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 148 to Monitoring
Also available in: Atom