rgw: fix setting of namespace in ordered and unordered bucket listing
The namespace is not always set correctly during bucket listing. This
can, for example, cause the listing of incomplete multipart uploads,
which are in the multipart namespace, to not paginate correctly, and
cause entries to be re-listed.
- Pull request ID set to 37582
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47814: nautilus: rgw: fix setting of namespace in ordered and unordered bucket listing added
- Copied to Backport #47815: octopus: rgw: fix setting of namespace in ordered and unordered bucket listing added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom