rgw: radosgw-admin does not paginate internally when listing bucket
Currently `radosgw-admin bucket list ...`, when listing a bucket, asks
for the value of "--max-entries" internally. To list a large bucket
entirely the user would have to set "--max-entries" to a large value
(e.g., 10000000). Internally this doesn't paginate, so it will try to
produce the entire list at once. This can consume a lot of memory, and
there are known cases where this induces an out-of-memory crash.
- Pull request ID set to 37511
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47818: nautilus: rgw: radosgw-admin does not paginate internally when listing bucket added
- Copied to Backport #47819: octopus: rgw: radosgw-admin does not paginate internally when listing bucket added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom