mgr/dashboard: fix performance issue when listing large amounts of buckets
Currently we are making 1 request per each bucket (which in backend implies several requests to rgw admin ops api) apart from the bucket list request.
This approach causes a performance issue when the user retrieves large amounts of buckets.
- Related to Bug #40753: mgr/dashboard: Perform scalability tests with large amounts of RGW buckets added
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37244
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47618: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: fix performance issue when listing large amounts of buckets added
- Copied to Backport #47619: octopus: mgr/dashboard: fix performance issue when listing large amounts of buckets added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 143 to Component - RGW
Also available in: Atom