Feature #47072: mgr/dashboard: Usability Improvements
mgr/dashboard: cluster > services
Pull request ID:
The service view has a number of quirks currently that need to be resolved
- When expanding a service, you see the daemons - but this table doesn’t have a title. This element is also visible in the Hosts properties too.
- The daemons component should have a title, like the inventory component for consistency and to explain what it is to new users.
- As mentioned earlier - daemons needs a management capability
- Some services don’t show a ‘tick’ to say it’s running. It looks like if the service is >1 daemon the entry in the services table is blank.
- The running state should always be shown
- Size is not helpful.
- The placement properties for the service should be shown
- Last Refreshed suffers from the same verbose timestamp as the daemons table
- There is no UI means of defining a service