mgr/dashboard: user can change the cluster of a NFS-Ganesha export
When editing an export, the user can change the cluster in the form.
This should be prohibited because the export belongs to a certain cluster.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Kiefer Chang
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37946
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #48132: octopus: mgr/dashboard: user can change the cluster of a NFS-Ganesha export added
- Copied to Backport #48133: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: user can change the cluster of a NFS-Ganesha export added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom