mds: get rid of the mds_lock when storing the inode backtrace to meta pool
The objector->mutate() may take a long time to finish. We can get rid of the mds_lock when doing this.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 36912
Currently will queue some encoding excepting the encodings which need to access the CDir/CInode members in the finisher. And also all the related mutate().
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Related to Bug #47981: mds: count error of modified dentries added
Allegedly the fix for this issue introduced a regression, #47981.
That being the case, this fix should be backported together with the fix for #47981.
- Related to Tasks #48620: mds: break the mds_lock or get rid of the mds_lock for some code added
Also available in: Atom