mds: fix possible crash when the MDS is stopping
While the MDS daemon is stopping and if it call journaler->flush(), it may be crash dues to the onsafe parameter in Journaler:flush() is NULL as default. We need to check it first before calling the onsafe->complete().
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Before I have hit one crash without any useful logs months ago, just be possible caused by this.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 36777
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47252: nautilus: mds: fix possible crash when the MDS is stopping added
- Copied to Backport #47253: octopus: mds: fix possible crash when the MDS is stopping added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom