mgr/dashboard: Strange iSCSI discovery auth behavior
The button 'Discovery authentication' on the iSCSI targets page has a strange behavior. Sometimes it shows the user/password for 'admin', sometimes not.
Same applies to the create target form.
- Assignee set to Ricardo Marques
I think this is a browser feature that will auto-fill form fields like username and password.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Ricardo Marques to Volker Theile
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Backport set to octopus
- Pull request ID set to 36566
- Affected Versions v15.2.5 added
- Backport changed from octopus to octopus, nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #46974: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Strange iSCSI discovery auth behavior added
- Copied to Backport #46975: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Strange iSCSI discovery auth behavior added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom