pybind/mgr/volumes: Make number of cloner threads configurable
The number of cloner threads is set to 4 and can't be configured.
This is bottle neck if the system resource is capable of handling
more number parallel clones. Hence provide an option to configure
the number of cloner threads.
- Category set to Performance/Resource Usage
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar
- Pull request ID set to 36554
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47823: nautilus: pybind/mgr/volumes: Make number of cloner threads configurable added
- Copied to Backport #47824: octopus: pybind/mgr/volumes: Make number of cloner threads configurable added
Also available in: Atom