rgw: http requests state should be set before unlink
In RGWHTTPManager::manage_pending_request(), before unregistering
or unlinking the http requests, empty the reqs_change_state list
to avoid use after free.
- Assignee set to Soumya Koduri
- Backport set to nautilus octopus
- Pull request ID set to 35597
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #46929: octopus: rgw: http requests state should be set before unlink added
- Copied to Backport #46930: nautilus: rgw: http requests state should be set before unlink added
- Related to Bug #46861: rgw: cloud sync caused the radosgw Segmentation fault added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom