client: add metric for number of pinned capabilities
Specifically, we want to know how many files are open on the client.
- Related to Feature #46866: kceph: add metric for number of pinned capabilities added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37945
Patrick Donnelly wrote:
Status on this?
Sorry, forgot to update it, the PR was under reviewing.
- Target version changed from v16.0.0 to v17.0.0
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to pacific
- Copied to Backport #49687: pacific: client: add metric for number of pinned capabilities added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom