mgr/dashboard: Merge disable and disableDesc table action methods
Currently we have to separate methods to calculate if a action is disabled and if it should display any description.
By merging both we reduce duplicated code, keeping the same functionality.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 36345
- Tags set to low-hanging-fruit, refactoring
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Add octopus backport because this is needed for #47019
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #47943: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Merge disable and disableDesc table action methods added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom