cephadm: need the feature to migrate NFS ganesha daemons from nautilus to octopus
Cephadm can provide a adopt method or documentation to migrate existing NFS ganesha daemons.
The adoption should consider the configuration object usage changed in Octopus (config-per-daemon -> single-config-all-daemons).
See the discussion in #46327 for more information.
- Category changed from cephadm to cephadm (binary)
- Source set to Community (dev)
- Related to Bug #46327: cephadm: nfs daemons share the same config object added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Subject changed from cephadm: need the feature to migrate NFS ganesha daemons in previous releases to cephadm: need the feature to migrate NFS ganesha daemons from nautilus to octopus
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Related to Bug #50577: cephadm ganesha config breaks backward compatibility with ceph-ansible added
Also available in: Atom