Apparently during refactoring to use gtest unittest_lockdep was broken. In file src/test/common/test_lockdep.cc I can see
which now causes test to skip if CEPH_DEBUG_MUTEX is set. However it should be otherwise: if CEPH_DEBUG_MUTEX is NOT set skip the test. And in Ceph 14 this statement reads:
Adding missing "n" fixes the test and gets expected behaviour.
- Assignee set to Kefu Chai
Looks like a regression caused by 2dc50b5f91476cf10429dbcdd52b00e32f599d5c
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Backport set to octopus, nautilus
- Pull request ID set to 35856
- Backport changed from octopus, nautilus to octopus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom