mgr/dashboard: Remove useless tab in monitoring/alerts datatable details
Remove the useless 'Details' tab in the monitoring alerts details, thus it acts like other details pages which only have one tab (hide tab header if tab num=1, show tab headers if tab num>=2).
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 35828
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #46342: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Remove useless tab in monitoring/alerts datatable details added
This was partially backported to nautilus by #47435
- Related to Bug #47435: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Monitoring - All Alerts: The alerts still seem to be loading added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom