mgr/dashboard: Action button is not reset after switching tabs
When you select a table row the action button gets modified, e.g. 'Edit' is activated. When you switch the another tab and reverse the previously selected table row is unselected, but the action button (and internal 'selected' variable) still keeps the previously selected row.
The correct behavior should be:
1. Reselect the previous table row.
2. Reset the 'selected' variable to reset the action button to its initial state (mostly 'Create' action).
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Volker Theile
- Pull request ID set to 35765
- Backport changed from octopus to octopus, nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #46346: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Action button is not reset after switching tabs added
- Copied to Backport #46347: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Action button is not reset after switching tabs added
- Backport changed from octopus, nautilus to nautilus
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Backport deleted (
- Backport set to octopus, nautilus
@Volker: Setting the backport issue statuses to "Rejected" is sufficient. You don't need to empty the Backport field.
Also available in: Atom