client: fix snap directory atime
The fuse client gets almost all the .snap directory timestamps from it's parent. The exception is atime, which is kept to '0' (1970-01-01 00:00).
For consistency, atime should also be obtained from the parent directory.
- Pull request ID set to 33879
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- Subject changed from fix snap directory atime to client: fix snap directory atime
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Component(FS) Client added
- Component(FS) deleted (
- Copied to Backport #46187: nautilus: client: fix snap directory atime added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom