client: release the client_lock before copying data in read
There is a copy from bufferlist to out buffer in client read, In the case of large file reading, other requests will blocked to acquire client_lock for a long time. Actually, when copying data, there is no need to hold client_lock.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to wei qiaomiao
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Source set to Community (dev)
- Copied to Backport #46469: octopus: client: release the client_lock before copying data in read added
- Copied to Backport #46470: nautilus: client: release the client_lock before copying data in read added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom