vstart: set $CEPH_CONF when calling ganesha-rados-grace commands
I had a machine with /etc/ceph/ceph.conf file and started vstart on it. The ganesha-rados-grace object got created on the wrong cluster. Ensure we set $CEPH_CONF before calling those commands. Also, use the proper cephx userid (ganesha-vstart).
- Pull request ID set to 35530
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to octopus
- Component(FS) tools added
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #46003: octopus: vstart: set $CEPH_CONF when calling ganesha-rados-grace commands added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom