mgr/nfs: Add interface to show cluster information
ceph nfs cluster info foo
shows nfs servers' ip/ports.
#1 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 8 months ago
- Subject changed from mgr/volumes/nfs: Add interface to show cluster information to mgr/nfs: Add interface to show cluster information
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to octopus
- Component(FS) mgr/nfs added
- Labels (FS) NFS-cluster added
#3 Updated by Sebastian Wagner 8 months ago
Patrick Donnelly wrote:
There's two blocking issues we see:
- cephadm does not permit deploying Ganesha with non-standard ports (i.e. not 2049).
Yeah, we need cephadm to teach the concept of (non-standard) ports. But we can give you the ports already, even if they're all standard.
- cephadm/orchestrator does not have an API for getting the ip/port for the ganesha services.
cephadm mostly cares about hosts and host names. cephadm also knows "addresses" which might be IPs to access hosts.
orch host ls --format json orch ps --format json
returns that info