mgr/dashboard: monitoring: Fix "10% OSDs down" alert description
The alert was triggered when less than 90% of OSDs were up, but then the
description took that value and described it as the percentage of OSDs being
down. So with 12% of OSDs down, the alert description would read:
88% or 88 of 100 OSDs are down (>=10%).
which can be panic-inducing.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #45468: octopus: mgr/dashboard: monitoring: Fix "10% OSDs down" alert description added
- Copied to Backport #45469: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: monitoring: Fix "10% OSDs down" alert description added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom