pybind/mgr/volumes: add command to return metadata regarding a subvolume snapshot
Along the lines of https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/44277, Ceph CSI requires metadata of subvolume snapshot as well.
The metadata required are: (as per Ceph CSI team)
created_at: time of creation of snapshot
data_pool: data pool the snapshot belongs to
size: snapshot size in bytes
- Assignee set to Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar
- Component(FS) mgr/volumes added
- Pull request ID set to 34716
Please let us know if you require anything else.
@Kotresh is it possible to add snapshot status ie ready or not for consuming?
Yeah, snapshot status as mentioned in previous comment, and may be additional details like below could also help:
snapshot UUID or the unique handle reference by a field?
subvolume group, which this snapshot is part of?
@Kotresh can you also add a tag called `ceph-csi` if possible to this issue/report?
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #46001: octopus: pybind/mgr/volumes: add command to return metadata regarding a subvolume snapshot added
- Copied to Backport #46002: nautilus: pybind/mgr/volumes: add command to return metadata regarding a subvolume snapshot added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom