cephadm: remove 'fqdn_enabled' parameter from iSCSI service spec
The 'fqdn_enabled' parameter was never merged into ceph-iscsi master branch.
That setting was introduced on https://github.com/ceph/ceph-iscsi/pull/84 first commit, but it was removed on the last commit when we decided to always use "fqdn" instead of "short name" on ceph-iscsi.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Subject changed from cephadm: remove 'fqdn_enabled' parameter from iscsi service spec to cephadm: remove 'fqdn_enabled' parameter from iSCSI service spec
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Matthew Oliver
- Pull request ID set to 34723
Attached a PR that removes the option.
- Status changed from In Progress to Pending Backport
- Target version changed from v16.0.0 to v15.2.3
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom