mgr/dashboard: wal/db slots in create OSDs form do not work properly in firefox
This can be reproduced with Firefox 74.0.1, not with Chrome.
- Prepare an orchestrator backend, at least one HDD and one SSD must be presented.
- Select HDD as data devices and SSD for WAL or DB devices.
- Click the up/down button on the right side of input field.
- The slot count is not reflected in the DriveGroups after pressing preview.
- If clicking the input field, the slot count will be reflected in the preview modal.