fix MClientCaps::FLAG_SYNC in check_caps
Sidharth noticed that we were probably issuing more FLAG_SYNC cap messages than is really required. What we're mostly interested in expediting is dirty cap flushes, so we really only need to set FLAG_SYNC when flushing auth caps that are dirty.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Pull request ID set to 44963
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Backport set to octopus,nautilus
- Pull request ID changed from 44963 to 34455
- Copied to Backport #45477: octopus: fix MClientCaps::FLAG_SYNC in check_caps added
- Copied to Backport #45478: nautilus: fix MClientCaps::FLAG_SYNC in check_caps added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom