mgr/dashboard: report bugs/improvements/feedback
Pull request ID:
Add UI support in dashboard for users to report bugs, improvements and general feedback:
- Cluster admin may get their Ceph Tracker API key and configure it in the dashboard (CLI, UI -> Cluster -> Mgr Modules -> Dashboard).
- A Ceph Tracker account is needed (see open points).
- Help menu could include a "Report/Send feedback..." entry.
- If no API key has been configured, a modal should point users to the Ceph Tracker account creation and explain the API key (or points to the Ceph Docs section describing this procedure).
- "Report/Send feedback..." modal should expose the minimal set of fields required to fill up a Ceph-Dashboard Tracker Issue (e.g.: summary, description, severity).
- Everything else should be auto-filled: tracker type (issue -> bug, suggestion -> feature, ...), affected Ceph version, category (mapping current Dashboard page to existing Tracker categories).
- Recent pop-up error notifications could/should? be attached to the report.
- Optionally a screenshot can be taken or attachments can be added.
- Ceph Tracker accounts require (for the time being) to be individually approved to avoid past spamming episodes. By forcing Ceph-dashboard users to wait for their accounts to be manually approved could be tiresome. Is there any effective Captcha to allow automated creation?
- Contextual "report issue/feedback"? (on mouse-over? right-click?)
- Add Web Analytics support (would it require explicit approval?). Apart from the Google Analytics , there exist different 'Open Source' analytic frameworks (e.g.: http://www.openwebanalytics.com/, https://matomo.org/, ...).