Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCkS3qZAsTQMObkUS9QBEpYlL7A3/4ypeRiVQil7UXrZkXVhYd8RAlvSBomOHtslz6OMuvm1GtP53apQQbLb2ziJXlogua/2ju17iyBP8KfyGUzx45S3XF6GaSi3C4gyviQ0hLhgg0HSaO92qw7lbjf731hXYBWXDwkXz/6wbYecykKHTM2xeIhTqCSDIx+fdrHmYW8tXp5ZIGxmCXgLhyNLaMXlNrsGHvLixrnUb3abJebdi+diQxWn4fx2Q+WwoAnY1uwawyeFJzmLEs3qjFWmuYSKcDJ94gHHedXyDhZN1mZOs0a0E319jtXG88/SQrX3+/OypS92Hr0FF6PQwhT root@lxbceph0
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
root@lxbceph0 9x6Xh0EZtdtgzsY03HPKUg 1fd387c9c9260813fedf2347c7d479a0037e1027cd27e70fd67082182fe27b1f