RGW tries to cache and access anonymous user
When object have public-read permissions and the user is unauthenticated (for example repo), The RGW will try anyway to access metadata of anonymous user (that is not exist ofcourse) and try to cache it for every request (every request gets cache miss), As a result the latency for those requests is unnecessarily higher and there are necessarily RADOS ops.
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Assignee set to Or Friedmann
- Status changed from Triaged to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 34287
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to octopus
- Copied to Backport #45484: octopus: RGW tries to cache and access anonymous user added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Backport changed from octopus to octopus, nautilus
Also available in: Atom