pybind/mgr/volumes: add `mypy` support
Adds mypy checks to the mgr/volumes modules.
#1 Updated by Patrick Donnelly about 1 year ago
- Project changed from mgr to CephFS
- Subject changed from mgr/volumes: add `mypy` support to pybind/mgr/volumes: add `mypy` support
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Michael Fritch
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Backport set to nautilus
- Component(FS) mgr/volumes added
#8 Updated by Nathan Cutler about 1 year ago
Just to clarify, there is no src/pybind/mgr/tox.ini in nautilus and fef6450834b665b8b05703a8cbb690a04c4ba217 which added mgr/volumes to the mypy checks in that file was not backported, but a substantial part of https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/33674 (i.e. commits fixing various bugs found by running the mypy checks on the code in master) was backported to nautilus via this tracker issue.