mgr/dashboard: restore lost fix for prometheus alert
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 33655
Would it make sense to backport
(1) the original fix,
(2) the fix that deleted the original fix, and
(3) this fix which restores the original fix
all in a single PR ?
(2) the fix that deleted the original fix
is alreadys backported but not (1).
so IMHO it makes sense to backport (3).
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Copied to Backport #44474: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: restore lost fix for prometheus alert added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom