Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
I would be running teuthology jobs as well
2) Desired Username: khiremat
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at: email@example.com
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
I have started contributing to Ceph recently. I contributed majorly to glusterfs project
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDQujcXnq9qOCmTWs44GwKOw48BxZGBmo9AeFk3KPRx33Cz5hS7UHPYvJy03KdoMySgxJtuxsOSvjJSPxpXesTtArO5giW8RLyuVsu9q5j/GhPKyABttuGQyexiRokrHQFLVifzgqwsUARwHarWH16Oa1n6fZPFNqSH56c872zS4Pwqgkzx99NKRWh/B+fIk8VmDzzP1qvQAnUXDeTeTOzapAL+8fSNTp3QnhmZbvCHYwUxfSqJyzq1wBL+517WrvzvX7yCY9B0wzm72sIO4daV6UDyAL1B72QpB04vEZZ/skwS/0jmokfBn43HHCMPy/Mxywfi54alFJzIu4pti30V firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
khiremat@hrk-thinkpad 6DWhbAZZDUo789PultFaJw f586e852c2dab5f56e3e12237dadd8f76f61d9136479329698e6f7dcd91f9034
#3 Updated by adam kraitman 7 months ago
Hi Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar,
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and ssh email@example.com using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html