set bucket attr twice when delete lifecycle config
Bucket attr is set twice when user deletes lifecycle config.
Does this need any backports?
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Tags set to lifecycle
- Backport set to mimic nautilus
- Pull request ID set to 30862
zhang sw: please in the future, when you create a tracker, set the "Pull request ID" and "Backport" fields.
I'm not sure it needs a backport. I don't think this is a correctness fix, just removing redundant code.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport changed from mimic nautilus to mimic,nautilus,octopus
- Backport changed from mimic,nautilus,octopus to mimic,nautilus
- Copied to Backport #44136: nautilus: set bucket attr twice when delete lifecycle config added
- Copied to Backport #44137: mimic: set bucket attr twice when delete lifecycle config added
Also available in: Atom