mgr/dashboard: the RBD configuration table has incorrect values in source column in non-default locales
The RBD configuration table displays `[object Object]` in the Source column when the language is not in English.
(Tested with de-DE and zh-TW).
Looks like the i18n attribute and titlecase pipe don't work together. link
- Affected Versions v14.2.7 added
- Affected Versions deleted (
- Regression changed from No to Yes
- Severity changed from 3 - minor to 2 - major
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 35721
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Assignee set to Kiefer Chang
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Backport changed from nautilus to octopus, nautilus
- Copied to Backport #46197: octopus: mgr/dashboard: the RBD configuration table has incorrect values in source column in non-default locales added
- Copied to Backport #46198: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: the RBD configuration table has incorrect values in source column in non-default locales added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom