chef: convert apt recipe to multi-OS install
- Subject changed from chef: RH cookbook to chef: base recipes
For each supported operating system (Ubuntu 12.04, RH6.4, CentOS 6.4):
1. create initial directory for hosting canonical configuration files and keys
2. .... <discuss with Alex?>
For all supported distros: RH, CentOS, Deb, SLES.
- Status changed from New to Need More Info
- Subject changed from chef: base recipes to chef: convert apt recipe to multi-OS install
Currently there is an apt.rb which handles installation on deb based systems. This should be converted to a generic package recipe which has switches for rpm or deb installation based on an OS environment variable.
- Status changed from Need More Info to 12
- Assignee set to Alexandre Marangone
- Target version set to v0.61 - Cuttlefish
- Status changed from 12 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom