rgw lc Object (current version) transition from Standard storage class to any other makes it non-current.
The symptoms are that the key is becoming non-current without creation of a new delete-marker (it is not deleted and it does not have a current version)
Looks like this commit: 6f52900c817c536431f76de8f72ea9c94d5f2a99 is starting the problem
- Pull request ID set to 32458
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Tags set to version lifecycle
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #43792: nautilus: rgw lc Object (current version) transition from Standard storage class to any other makes it non-current. added
It looks like there is no need to backport this fix to nautilus as the original PR that cause the bug is not part of nautilus
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom