client: disallow changing fuse_default_permissions option at runtime
If fuse_default_permissions is false when initializing fuse, then ceph-fuse will use its own permission check. If changig this option to true at runtime, there will be no permission check at both fuse side and ceph-fuse side. Any user can write other user's file even if the file permission is not allowed.
- Pull request ID set to 32315
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Zhi Zhang
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
- Copied to Backport #43627: mimic: client: disallow changing fuse_default_permissions option at runtime added
- Copied to Backport #43628: nautilus: client: disallow changing fuse_default_permissions option at runtime added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom