mount.ceph: give a hint message when no mds is up or cluster is laggy
The kclient will return EHOSTUNREACH when no MDS is up or the cluster is laggy.
Check it and give a hint.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Category set to Administration/Usability
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
- Copied to Backport #43502: mimic: mount.ceph: give a hint message when no mds is up or cluster is laggy added
- Copied to Backport #43503: nautilus: mount.ceph: give a hint message when no mds is up or cluster is laggy added
- Pull request ID set to 32164
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom