mds: unsafe req may result in data remaining in the datapool
when client create file, if early_reply is set true, the metadata has not write to journal and the file data is successfully written to the journal of osd, and then mds is crushed.
some data is retained in the datapool.
so the server can allocate these inodes to the other client.
#1 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 4 months ago
- Subject changed from unsafe req may result in data remaining in the datapool to mds: unsafe req may result in data remaining in the datapool
- Assignee set to simon gao
- Target version changed from v12.2.13 to v15.0.0
- Source set to Community (dev)
- Affected Versions deleted (
v12.2.5, v12.2.6, v12.2.7, v12.2.8, v12.2.9, v13.0.0, v13.2.0, v13.2.1, v13.2.2, v13.2.3, v13.2.4, v13.2.5, v13.2.6, v13.2.7, v14.0.0, v14.2.0, v14.2.1, v14.2.2, v14.2.3, v14.2.4, v14.2.5, v14.2.6, v15.0.0)