Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
Both (also running teuth jobs)
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
I have some code distributions and I'm already a member of the github ceph group.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC2mEyxfkW1u84u5BocLCAXESj2qObWkxUd20cmPolhJYlIWLOafa69Dw5A9CjFBp0U6Jx5d0JWcwmAc5ZeffQ7t7vzmtHCZnpKkyZhN9bu6vuCh4N+I643SI/K7tdbB2E8ZE6uI7ORMAan5+t0bNSVolUVq6X1w7dIA5El54K10WNdiwgRKW6e3anNbJ3rBLGEk7gawZqDDOqTvVQmOBGWek3BjSReDvg3rkmTQLxJkiKdxnx4/s7gzH1xTpsS/OludIuSxF0BK064ZcT1t09qcjnT4Os1inV2GfYswt+UhpgqrHqXjEs0Z3y4Oy77QBKL1rDf93CP4a4+eJjqXe+v email@example.com
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
? Is there some docs how to create these VPN credentials?
#2 Updated by Thomas Bechtold 6 months ago
Here is the missing information:
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the pre tags (Format: user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
toabctl@minze a3I/7JakMEEANsNXCYM5XA b9715003902937328801993a359da43c61ab0be8d17f92371a48dca0821fb13f<\pre>
#4 Updated by adam kraitman 6 months ago
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and ssh firstname.lastname@example.org using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html